Server IP - Copy to Minecraft Client to Play: mine3.dvgaming.comJoin us in exploring new Minecraft features and enjoy vanilla survival fun, everybody is welcome!
This is a vanilla survival server that is automatically updated to the latest snapshot version once Mojang releases one.
We have a player statistics browser for your entertainment: http://mine3.dvgaming.com/
- There are no server mods installed whatsoever clean Minecraft server JAR as released by Mojang.
- We have no such concept as roles, everybody is equal.
- There is no grief protection. It is not allowed see Rules below, but it also cannot be avoided see tips in our forum.
GAME SETTINGS a few exceptions from pure vanilla:
- Creeper explosions are harmless.
- TNT and TNT Minecarts are instantly removed.
- Fire spread is turned off.
With rules, less is more, but a few things need to be gotten straight. In general, violations will result in permanent bans.
- No cheats or hacks. That includes flying.
- Be nice to our players. Don´t insult or provoke people. Don´t spam the chat.
- Don´t destroy other peoples constructions, especially rails, as they are very useful for transportation. 
- Don´t cause open water or lava flows wrecking whole areas or houses. 
- Dont take other people´s stuff without asking. 
- If you do take plants from farms, at least re-plant them. 
- If you do kill animals from farms, at least breed them first. 
- Please don´t leave flying trees out in the world. 
- Please don´t put huge piles of single blocks dirt, cobble, whatever or flying bridges in the world. 
- Don´t ask for ops. They won´t tp you, give you items or anything, they´re also just players.
 We cannot really prevent violations against these rules. Have a look at the tips in our forum on how to avoid some of these things happening to you. Still, violations will result in a permanent ban if you are caught.
 These are measures to keep the world a little nice to look at. A first violation will be tolerated, but if we see it happen too often, we say goodbye.
If you have any suggestions, questions or complaints, please join our forum and let us know!