- Friendly Players and staff
- Many features to enhance your play
- Skyblock and Survival game modes
- Cross network chat!
- Timed Ranks with perks
- Vote rewards and crates
- Editable armor stands
- Live Auctions
- Night can pass with only one person sleeping
- Player shops
- Full GUI server shops
- Mineable mob spawners Overwold
- Land claims
- Elevator blocks
- Gamebox various games to play by yourself or with others
- Buy decorative heads
What kind of Minecraft Server is MineFrost?
MineFrost is a Minecraft Survival Server that specifically serves players using the Java edition of the game. The server aims to provide a friendly and welcoming environment for players to enjoy a balanced and engaging Crossplay, Survival experience.Family-friendly
Types of Games and Gameplay on MineFrost?
Minecraft servers offer a diverse range of game modes and gameplay types, which is what sets them apart from one another. MineFrost is a Minecraft server that offers several types of games and gameplay, including Skyblock, Towny, Prison, PVP, Factions, Survival Games modes.
Server software used to run MineFrost?
Using custom server software provides additional features, customization options, and plugin support compared to the original Minecraft server jar. This server has registered their server to use the following server software: Spigot
Additional plugins / mods installed on server
askyblock, mcmmo, essentials, survival, bskyblock, dynmap
How do I join the MineFrost server?
Join with Minecraft Java edition
- Click on the Java IP here to copy it: msl.minefrost.net
- Open Minecraft and click the Multiplayer tab and click Add Server
- Paste the IP into the Add Server option. Click Done
- Click Join and enjoy playing on MineFrost