Civilization Wars Features
- Towny Our server incorporates a custom-made Towny plugin. Towny allows you to create towns and nations. Nations can interact with one another, whether this be making alliances, or making enemies.
- War and Raiding Here we have fair and organized war. Conquer enemy land by planting fence posts or war flags on outer enemy territory. If you can successfully keep up the war flag, that land is now yours. This allows for wars to be strictly PvP based, where the better army wins the war.
- Survival On our server, experience original survival with your friends. When you join the server, we only give you enough food and supplies for your first trek out of the wilderness portal. Our server keeps the wonderful vanilla survival experience with it, meaning no restrictions to certain vanilla gameplay elements, nor anything to modify original survival mechanics.
- Building Here on Civilization Wars, the possibilies for building are endless. 100 survival multiplayer builds allow you to collaborate with friends to create wonderful builds. Towns are claimed areas of land, and this area may compose of up to 2000 townblocks 25 by 25. Make your town an architectural wonder, and create a thriving city with a bustling economy and infrastructure. These are just a view of the many players who have taken this oppurtunity by joining our server to create these magnificent masterpieces.
View our collection of towns built by our community! All these towns were built in survival. One day, you can maybe create a town as magnificent as some of these:
- PvP and Balance Our entire world has PvP enabled, including all towns. If you are in a Nation, you can ally and enemy other Nations, making organized, fair, and fun wars and raids. Unlike most Factions/McMMO, where the god factions with OP axes that can destroy your iron armor in one hit, and the donators with god armor, and the OP drop parties, everything on Civilization Wars is fair and balanced. If you vote, you don get diamonds, if you donate, you don get fly or vanish, if you increase your wood-cutting skill you don get OP armor-destroying axes.
If you combat log on Civilization Wars, you automatically die, drop all your items, and are temporarily banned for 10 seconds.
- Economy and ChestShops On Civilization Wars, we have implemented a balanced economy and market systems. On the main server market, you cannot sell items, allowing for a unique trading experience. Create a market within your city, in which players can create shops and sell or buy at other shops, owned by other players. This allows for a true economy.
Unique player-owned item-based markets. A tutorial of how to make a ChestShop can be found at /warp tutorial.
Vote! For 2500 and 500 XP! Type /vote in-game to get a link for the 5 voting websites. The top voter each month gets a VIP rank for the next month!
Earn money when you kill hostile mobs! Its as easy as that!
Lottery and Auctions!
- Roleplay, Politics, and other realistic elements In your Cities/Towns, roleplay becomes a fun and intriguing experience. With Marriage, Jobs, and even Politics which rest inside of YOUR town! The possibilies are endless, and players decide the fate of themselves, and influence the world in which they play in. For example, if two powerful nations are at war, it can cause an economic decline and many players will suffer. Nations may impose sanctions on other nations as punishments for things they have done. It is unexplainable the realism and uniqueness of Civilization Wars.
- Mini Games Getting bored of Towny Fun and exciting maps for Mob Arena, find out who is the PvP master in a 1vs1 with your friend, or join the action-packed chaotic TDM game modes with BattleNight, on one of two arenas. We also have parkour,
Well! What are you waiting for! Join this amazing server today and be he master of your destiny. - Napoleon Hill
Civilization Wars is run 24/7 on lag-free, low latency servers hosted by CubedHost.
Server is hosted in Phoenix, AZ.
Plugins installed on server: Towny, Custom Plugins, Essentials, ChestShop, CombatLog, HeadDrops