Server IP - Copy to Minecraft Client to Play: mc.justgame.orgHere at JustGame, we focus on letting players play the way they want without all the added complexities. We have a bit of something for everyone, but semi-vanilla survival is our focus. Instead of a fancy spawn, players are spawned in a random wilderness part of the map. Everyone starts off PvE, but can turn on PvP anytime they want. If you want to test out designs for a build before you spend the time gathering resources, you can try it out in our creative world. Our simple rules and well informed staff help keep griefers and hackers at bay so that they dont interfere with other players survival.
Here are some of the things that set us apart from being a vanilla server:
- Grief Prevention claiming system. So that players can focus on survival instead of worrying about other players.
- A PvP system where players can turn on PvP to fight each other if they want to.
- A home and tpa system, typical of what you would find on many servers.
- Players are able to get spawners by blowing them up with TNT. There is only a chance it will work though!
- Players can capture passive mobs by throwing chicken eggs at them.
- Cutting a log in a tree with an axe will cut all logs on the tree.
- The more experience you get, the more health you get.
Give us a try, stop by and game with us today!
Plugins installed on server: Dynmap, Grief Prevention