Server IP - Copy to Minecraft Client to Play: minecraftmaker.net[1.14.4] Minecraft Maker - Super Mario Maker in Minecraft!
In Minecraft Maker you can either play other players levels or create your own. Players must complete their level in order to publish it. The start location for each level is a gold block, the end location is a beacon.
This server is newly released so you may encounter some bugs. Please report the bugs either here or on the discord and I will try and fix it ASAP.
To play a level: Right click on the Main Menu nether star and click Play.
To create a level: Right click on the Main Menu nether star and click Create/Edit - My Levels - Create New Level. Once you are finished the level and have a gold block and a beacon you can publish. To publish you click on your level in My Levels and click Publish. Publishing the level may take a couple of seconds.
- 4 levels per person.
- Ability to choose gamemode for level. survival or adventure
- You can rate a level by liking or disliking it after completion.
- Levels track personal best time world record time.
- Working redstone on levels.
- Ability to spawn mobs on your level using dispensers.
- Allow people to build on your level.
- Multiplayer levels.
- No creating machines that could cause the server to lag on your level.
- No inappropriate builds.
- No secret shortcuts hidden in the level to bypass the level entirely. This is usually used as a way for the author to create near impossible levels and skip the whole thing to publish it.
- No levels based purely on luck. e.g. multiple doors leading to lava with 1 safe one
- Do not spam the chat or insult other players.
- Do not use any software that could give you an unfair advantage in minecraft.