[DO NOT APPLY OR WASTE OUR TIME - THIS IS A SERVER FOR THOSE SEEKING LONGTERM GAMEPLAY COMMITMENT]
[WORLD STARTED - OCT 2019]
This is a medieval-fantasy-ish economy role player vanilla survival server. We prefer players that have experience with medieval & fantasy style builds as that is the main theme of the server, however, we are happy to welcome a diverse amount of talents in other genres and especially in redstone.
INTRODUCTION & VISION
Are you tired of playing same the old semi-vanilla SMPs? Where there is little to no meaning in your actions, and everything you build is either hidden from sight or so far away for anyone else to care, and everything is deleted and gone after the next major update? Do you want to play a good old fashion vanilla survival server (we run Paper MC for performance optimization and thats it- where people are mature and just want to work together to build a functional society and community? Where your builds are guaranteed to last. We will provide a world download if server ever shuts down (and if it reopens, we simply continue where it was last left off), and will attempt to update the server to the latest major versions in a fashion that enables builds to persist for as long a stably possible (this is accomplished with chunk editors such as MCA Selector and is now easier with the latest chunk blending function of 1.18). We are a small community based server that functions in a pure vanilla setting with no set homes, no spawn protection, no sleeping, no TPing, and no mods. Where everything is built on trust and everyone works together to develop towns, cities, and infrastructure somewhat like a role-playing server. We utilize a simple economy system with raw gold, diamonds, and netherite and where all agreements and transactions are made between players or through an honour system. Hacks are not allowed (modded clients for FPS optimization are permitted such as Optifine which we highly recommend), but certain exploits are permitted so long as they dont break the game, or destabilize the economy.
We have been running persistently for more than 2 years now and once again looking for a handful of new players who have similar visions, are skilled at building, architecture, or redstoning. Our server has no funding and does not plan on accepting any, but is run on a small dedicated server that should be sufficient for a small number of players to have a somewhat stable experience. The growth of the server is solely based on how this concept works out. If youre looking for a decent and genuinely vanilla survival play experience, and a place to build meaningful projects that are not just pointless creative builds, swing us your mini application to the email address provided with a short bio of yourself, why you want to join, what your specialty is, and maybe a picture or two of your builds. The concept of the server is too complex to describe in few words but this post should give you an idea of how it generally works. If youre interested or want to learn more, send us a message. [Instructions for Application Below]
Everyone on the server is on survival with no exceptions, not even the owner has any special privileges other than banning and white-listing. If youre curious, yes, we are a modest spec startup server with nothing too fancy, so please, DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT OKAY WITH THIS. The server is built painstakingly in 100 percent survival so infrastructure is still poor, but should be suitable to provide basic starting material to a handful of new comers to pitch in. We are looking for semi-serious players but no need for commitment - you stay if you like the community and concept. This is a highly experimental setup and we understand if you wish to leave after briefly joining.
GENERAL RULES - PLEASE READ (subject to changes and modifications)
1. No hacking but non-game breaking exploits allowed - but NO duping diamonds/netherite other rare materials and items.
2. No griefing.
3. No PvP without agreed mutual consent
4. No stealing from strangers & honor all trading systems.
5. Follow all signs and do not trespass without permission.
6. No building within 300 blocks from the main island near spawn or the Nether Hub or 150 blocks from others property/claims without permission.
7. Limit destruction on the environment - material gathering should be far away from civilization. Just try not to leave a hideous site. (Mining does not apply to this rule)
8. Repair/terraform or report any damages in the environment or on players properties (e.g. always fill in TNT or creeper craters on surfaces, and to ensure they are filled or at least lit to prevent mob spawning).
9. Limit mob farms and redstone contraptions or make them efficient to avoid overloading the server (e.g. automatic item farms must contain overflow protection; utility and mob farms should be concealed and out of site if they are visually and aesthetically hideous; space out farms to avoid lag; limit mobs per chunk; etc... just proper server etiquette).
10. BE RESPECTFUL! Cursing is tolerated to a degree, but we have a ZERO TOLERANCE for racism and hate and which will result in permanent banning and blacklisting. We aim to be apolitical but do not discourage thoughtful and respectful discussion - we just want to play some good old fashioned Minecraft to distract us from the world! These are general guidelines and are subject to modifications or additions.
VOUCHING FOR A FRIEND
Longterm players that have achieved the Veteran Citizen Status (it does not give the player any unfair advantage other than trust and seniority in the server) may vouch for a friend to join the server and therefore bypassing the application process, however, they are still required to read and agree to our server rules as outline here.
WHITE-LIST APPLICATION PROCESS [STATUS: OPEN || OPENINGS: 2]
Include the Server Name in the Title followed by Application.
Give a short note of why you're interested, what type of player are you i.e. specialty, building type, etc, and a short comment stating that you are comfortable with the fact that the server is subject to possible and frequent unavailability/downtime. PLEASE submit a picture or two (or more) of your best builds for assessment (YOU MUST SEND SOMETHING, even a quick build on creative will at least give us some insight into your building skills. Acceptance rates are incredibly low without a submission). Builds stolen from google images will result in immediate rejection of your application.
Include your IGN! Lastly, please state that you accept the general rules outlined above. Any profanity or inappropriate contents will be reported and flagged, and any applications less than 150 words or appear obviously rude and disingenuous will be ignored/blocked. We are looking for mature but not uptight, responsible, and friendly people only. Hope to see a new face!
SEND TO: [email protected]
Give us a few days to process and determine if you are eligible to join. Once accepted, you will invited to our Discord and given a brief tour before being let loose on the server to do whatever you like. You can give us a heads up by commenting below. If you do not hear back from us within 2-3 days, assume that your application was rejected.
(this is where we will answer your most frequently asked questions)