Only 3 core main rues:
No 3rd party hacks xray
Respect the Mod Team!
The rest is up to you, 400 block protection from spawn, after that its up to you to survive!
We are looking for a loyal staff/mod team.
What kind of Minecraft Server is The Last Survival?
The Last Survival is a Minecraft Survival Server that specifically serves players using the Java edition of the game. The server aims to provide a friendly and welcoming environment for players to enjoy a balanced and engaging Survival experience.
- Java Server IP: thelastsurvival.serverminer.com:25601
- Minecraft Version: The server operates on version 1.20.1
Types of Games and Gameplay on The Last Survival?
Minecraft servers offer a diverse range of game modes and gameplay types, which is what sets them apart from one another. The Last Survival is a Minecraft server that offers several types of games and gameplay, including PVP, PVE, Land Claim modes.
Server software used to run The Last Survival?
Using custom server software provides additional features, customization options, and plugin support compared to the original Minecraft server jar. This server has registered their server to use the following server software: Spigot
How do I join the The Last Survival server?
Join with Minecraft Java edition
- Click on the Java IP here to copy it: thelastsurvival.serverminer.com:25601
- Open Minecraft and click the Multiplayer tab and click Add Server
- Paste the IP into the Add Server option. Click Done
- Click Join and enjoy playing on The Last Survival