Server IP - Copy to Minecraft Client to Play: coppersurfer.netAbout us
Although Im Alone is a Minecraft server that closely adheres to five core principles: simplicity, modernity, pragmatism, player involvement, and freedom.
In practice, we aim to create a server that promotes prosocial and eusocial behavior among players. Not tribalism factions or presociality anarchy.
Rules and Vision
By modeling our administration after real-life governments, we give players the freedom to do what they desire, and deal with problems on a case-by-case basis. Never again will you get banned for breaking unwritten rules or getting on a staff members bad side.
Our only rules are:
01. No griefing/raiding.
02. No malicious behavior towards the server or other players.
Although the second rule is non-specific, we trust most players understand its meaning no hacks, cheats, lag machines, etc.
- No PaperMC. The server runs on Spigot to have essential plugins like CoreProtect. We have configured the jar as best we can to retain true vanilla behavior and avoid redstone breakage, which Paper cant do.
- There are no teleports/warps, or a plugin-based economy.
- There are no land claims, however builds that are close to spawn can apply for protection.
- The server runs on dedicated hardware hosted in Dallas, USA.
- Bedrock players can connect to the server using the same IP and 25566 as the port. A Java account still needed.
- We hold regular community events that have unique prizes.
- The world will not be reset, nor will the seed be given out.
Plugins installed on server: BetterSleeping, CoreProtect, DiscordSRV, Dynmap, EssentialsX, LuckPerms, NuVotifier, WorldGuard