BirbMC is a semi-vanilla MC server Java that launched on June 13th2020! We are looking to grow our community of active and friendly players. We are LGBTQ+. We aim to keep the game-play feel like vanilla, so our plugins are primarily QoL and administrative. Our staff are experienced moderators of large semi-vanilla MC servers. We even have our own developers that keep everything streamlined as well as enable us to provide additional capabilities to enrich the experience for our players.
Please stop by! We have a greylist so anybody can come look around before applying! :
Our server address is: play.birbmc.com
- Custom Advancements
- Dynmap https://map.birbmc.com/
- Dedicated Server more info below
- Periodic Community Events
- Stats Page https://birbmc.com/stats
- Server Address/IP: play.birbmc.com
- Server Locale: East Coast Canada
- Game Play Type: Semi-Vanilla Survival on Hard Difficulty
- Intel i7-7700K - 4c/ 8t - 4.2GHz/ 4.5GHz
- 64GB DDR4 2133MHz
- 2x450GB SSD NVMe Soft RAID
- More info at https://birbmc.com/specs
What kind of Minecraft Server is BirbMC?
BirbMC is a Minecraft Semi Vanilla Server that specifically serves players using the Java edition of the game. The server aims to provide a friendly and welcoming environment for players to enjoy a balanced and engaging Survival, Semi Vanilla experience.
Types of Games and Gameplay on BirbMC?
Minecraft servers offer a diverse range of game modes and gameplay types, which is what sets them apart from one another. BirbMC is a Minecraft server that offers several types of games and gameplay, including PVE modes.
Server software used to run BirbMC?
Using custom server software provides additional features, customization options, and plugin support compared to the original Minecraft server jar. This server has registered their server to use the following server software: Spigot
Additional plugins / mods installed on server
CoreProtect, DeluxeChat, Dynmap, PlayerHeads, SimpleRename
How do I join the BirbMC server?
Join with Minecraft Java edition
- Click on the Java IP here to copy it: play.birbmc.com
- Open Minecraft and click the Multiplayer tab and click Add Server
- Paste the IP into the Add Server option. Click Done
- Click Join and enjoy playing on BirbMC