SpleefLeague is a sever dedicated to providing competitive ladders and tournaments for a variety of Minecraft minigames revolving around Spleef and Parkour.
What kind of Minecraft Server is SpleefLeague?
SpleefLeague is a Minecraft PvP Server that specifically serves players using the Java edition of the game. The server aims to provide a friendly and welcoming environment for players to enjoy a balanced and engaging unknown experience.
- Java Server IP: play.spleef.gg
- Minecraft Version: The server operates on version 1.17
Types of Games and Gameplay on SpleefLeague?
Minecraft servers offer a diverse range of game modes and gameplay types, which is what sets them apart from one another. SpleefLeague is a Minecraft server that offers several types of games and gameplay, including PVP, MiniGames modes.
Server software used to run SpleefLeague?
Using custom server software provides additional features, customization options, and plugin support compared to the original Minecraft server jar. This server has registered their server to use the following server software: Spigot
How do I join the SpleefLeague server?
Join with Minecraft Java edition
- Click on the Java IP here to copy it: play.spleef.gg
- Open Minecraft and click the Multiplayer tab and click Add Server
- Paste the IP into the Add Server option. Click Done
- Click Join and enjoy playing on SpleefLeague