Server IP - Copy to Minecraft Client to Play: nonomc.comOverview
Looking for adventure? Looking for a sense of accomplishment? Looking for a unique Minecraft experience and a community of good people? We offer all that and much more!
The No Nonsense server was created out of the love for the superflat mode of gameplay, but with a desire for a richer experience where all block types and most mobs types are available. It goes one step further by adding player challenges, ranks, unique objects, and altered vanilla mechanics that are sure to provide an enjoyable and different Minecraft experience than what most players are used to.
- Superflat. Two layers of dirt, one layer of grass, and a whole lot of flat.
- Regenerating villages, including the occasional rare special village.
- Many large dungeons with tons of loot.
- Most blocks are available though challenge completion, dungeon exploration, or as part of unique villages.
- Base difficulty is harder than vanilla hard mode.
- Vanilla nether, but harder!
- Severe death penalty. When you die you lose all your inventory. Theres a way to safeguard individual important items.
- Many unique player challenges ranging from very easy to jaw dropping difficult.
- Player ranks based on challenge completion.
- Some RPG aspects such as permanent levels and attributes.
- Artifacts that enhance your attributes.
- Custom enchanting system that uses lapis. Get the enchants you want and dont leave it up to chance.
- Unique and useful items.
- Custom resource pack that adds sounds and custom items it doesnt mess with whatever resource pack youre already using.
- A built-in puzzle for when youre not in the mood to do anything other than kill some time.
- In-depth help system.
- Land claim protection. Other players cant grief your hard work.
- Established friendly community.
- Never pay-to-win.
- Be respectful to everyone.
- Mature behavior is expected.
- No hacking or x-ray.
- No spam, excessive use of caps, or advertising.
- Swearing should be kept to a minimum.
- Underground bases must have some sort of surface presence to indicate to other players that theres a nearby claim.
- Do not build close to other players without their permission. If you can see them, or think you might see them if you expand your or they expand their claim, you are too close.
- Though there are claims, if something is clearly player made and isnt yours, dont mess with it without permission.
Plugins installed on server: GriefDefender and many custom plugins