It's time for exploration and to rumble in the jungle while staying cool in the tundra! We have updated our files and are now running a new Minecraft Server using v. 1.19 with Spigot Plugins helping to enhance your gameplay!
What kind of Minecraft Server is The Survivors Enclave?
The Survivors Enclave is a Minecraft Survival Server that specifically serves players using the Java edition of the game. The server aims to provide a friendly and welcoming environment for players to enjoy a balanced and engaging Survival experience.
- Java Server IP: server1.survivorsenclavenetwork.com
- Minecraft Version: The server operates on version 1.19
Types of Games and Gameplay on The Survivors Enclave?
Minecraft servers offer a diverse range of game modes and gameplay types, which is what sets them apart from one another. The Survivors Enclave is a Minecraft server that offers several types of games and gameplay, including unknown modes.
Server software used to run The Survivors Enclave?
Using custom server software provides additional features, customization options, and plugin support compared to the original Minecraft server jar. This server has registered their server to use the following server software: Spigot
Additional plugins / mods installed on server
Towny, Dynmap, Essentials, DeathChest
How do I join the The Survivors Enclave server?
Join with Minecraft Java edition
- Click on the Java IP here to copy it: server1.survivorsenclavenetwork.com
- Open Minecraft and click the Multiplayer tab and click Add Server
- Paste the IP into the Add Server option. Click Done
- Click Join and enjoy playing on The Survivors Enclave