Phobos is an Almost Anarchy Server in Minecraft. You get the survival vanilla experience without hacking and very few plugins and rules. The map of this server will never be reset.
- You can talk in chat from a discord channel if you link your account in-game with /discord link
- A voting plugin that gives you cosmetic rewards
- With /trade, you can exchange items with other players
- Players drop their skulls when they die
- No dupes (except for Rail, Carpet and TNT dupes) or exploits
- No hacks e.g., Xray, freecam, killaura, baritone (except for zooming, minimaps, personalization, or optimization mods)
- Making the server unplayable for some or all players or hurting the server performance is not allowed e.g., lag machines or book bans
- No bullying e.g., doxing, harassment
- Evading your punishments just makes them worse
Do /rewards to see rewards in-game
16 votes: Player skull drop chance: 50%
32 votes: Player skull drop chance: 75%
64 votes: Player skull drop chance: 100%
128 votes: voter rank(green name, your name higher in tab)
-light green name higher in tab
-In order to get this rank you need to vote 128 times on the Minecraft server
-reward for supporting me on Patreon
-orange name higher in tab
-no ads in chat
-player skull drop chance: 100%
-To get this rank you need to link your Patreon to your discord account and then link that to the Minecraft server
What kind of Minecraft Server is Phobos - Anarchy Without Hacks?
Phobos - Anarchy Without Hacks is a Minecraft Survival Server that specifically serves players using the Java edition of the game. The server aims to provide a friendly and welcoming environment for players to enjoy a balanced and engaging Survival experience.
- Java Server IP: phobos.mcserv.fun
- Minecraft Version: The server operates on version 1.19.2
Types of Games and Gameplay on Phobos - Anarchy Without Hacks?
Minecraft servers offer a diverse range of game modes and gameplay types, which is what sets them apart from one another. Phobos - Anarchy Without Hacks is a Minecraft server that offers several types of games and gameplay, including Anarchy, PVP modes.
Server software used to run Phobos - Anarchy Without Hacks?
Using custom server software provides additional features, customization options, and plugin support compared to the original Minecraft server jar. This server has registered their server to use the following server software: Spigot
How do I join the Phobos - Anarchy Without Hacks server?
Join with Minecraft Java edition
- Click on the Java IP here to copy it: phobos.mcserv.fun
- Open Minecraft and click the Multiplayer tab and click Add Server
- Paste the IP into the Add Server option. Click Done
- Click Join and enjoy playing on Phobos - Anarchy Without Hacks