Build and manage your civilization in Arcadeblocks Civilization! Form alliances, wage war, and conquer new territories in this immersive strategy game.
What kind of Minecraft Server is Arcadeblocks - Civcraft?
Arcadeblocks - Civcraft is a Minecraft Survival Server that specifically serves players using the Java edition of the game. The server aims to provide a friendly and welcoming environment for players to enjoy a balanced and engaging Survival experience.
- Java Server IP: mc.arcadeblocks.net
- Minecraft Version: The server operates on version 1.19.4
Types of Games and Gameplay on Arcadeblocks - Civcraft?
Minecraft servers offer a diverse range of game modes and gameplay types, which is what sets them apart from one another. Arcadeblocks - Civcraft is a Minecraft server that offers several types of games and gameplay, including Roleplay, PVP, Land Claim, CityBuild modes.
Server software used to run Arcadeblocks - Civcraft?
Using custom server software provides additional features, customization options, and plugin support compared to the original Minecraft server jar. This server has registered their server to use the following server software: Craftbukkit
Additional plugins / mods installed on server
How do I join the Arcadeblocks - Civcraft server?
Join with Minecraft Java edition
- Click on the Java IP here to copy it: mc.arcadeblocks.net
- Open Minecraft and click the Multiplayer tab and click Add Server
- Paste the IP into the Add Server option. Click Done
- Click Join and enjoy playing on Arcadeblocks - Civcraft