Come on down to The Bruh Club, a woman-owned Minecraft server corporation, at your earliest convenience for a taste of a refreshingly close-knit community, welcoming and active players and staff, and a lag-free Minecrafting experience! Some features of The Bruh Club include, but are not limited to:
- Semi-Vanilla Minecraft 1.19-1.19.4
- Economy including jobs and auction house
- 15k x 15k world size
- End resets
- Hard difficulty
- 1.19 McMMO
- Custom Enchants
- Voting Rewards
- Server store with ranks and other perks for purchase
- Discord Community
- Active Staff
- & so much more!
Come on down to funky town and join the The Bruh Club!
What kind of Minecraft Server is The Bruh Club?
The Bruh Club is a Minecraft Semi Vanilla Server that specifically serves players using the Java edition of the game. The server aims to provide a friendly and welcoming environment for players to enjoy a balanced and engaging Survival, Semi Vanilla experience.
- Java Server IP: play.thebruhclub.com
- Minecraft Version: The server operates on version 1.19.4
Types of Games and Gameplay on The Bruh Club?
Minecraft servers offer a diverse range of game modes and gameplay types, which is what sets them apart from one another. The Bruh Club is a Minecraft server that offers several types of games and gameplay, including unknown modes.
Server software used to run The Bruh Club?
Using custom server software provides additional features, customization options, and plugin support compared to the original Minecraft server jar. This server has registered their server to use the following server software: Craftbukkit
How do I join the The Bruh Club server?
Join with Minecraft Java edition
- Click on the Java IP here to copy it: play.thebruhclub.com
- Open Minecraft and click the Multiplayer tab and click Add Server
- Paste the IP into the Add Server option. Click Done
- Click Join and enjoy playing on The Bruh Club