Minecraft Server icon for Folkhack's ServerVote for Folkhack's Server
Java Server IP ⟹minecraft.folkhack.com

Folkhack's Server
91 Players have voted for this server in July.
1228 Votes - All time
Top Voters



Top Voters

  • Justin526 - 17 votes
  • DrDoomDogg - 14 votes
  • Fidgety_Fellow - 11 votes
  • ScruffyNerfHrdr - 10 votes
  • PullBoyChristmas - 10 votes
  • mtmcdonald10 - 7 votes
  • Laztec - 6 votes
  • quackercoke - 4 votes
  • minicararnold - 4 votes
  • snootdewoot - 2 votes

Recent Comments & Reviews (5)

TommyGaming

2024-06-22 18:32:56

Great server and very nice community. I would recommend! 10 out of 10!

snootdewoot

2023-10-18 22:54:45

bestest server evurrrrrr. it is the best. the besteest evurr.

snootdewoot

2023-09-10 21:05:14

Epic and large server, many years of history. Fun and entertaining to play on. Folk is the goat

CEAJ

2023-07-30 02:38:26

10/10 one of my fav servers in over a decade! I have played here for a few month and the community is like nothing I have found on minecraft.

JonFromTheTower

2023-07-23 01:44:25

I Love This Server!! The Community and even the people who pop in are wholesome and kind !!

Share
Screenshot from Folkhack's Server Minecraft Server
Screenshot from Folkhack's Server Minecraft Server
Screenshot from Folkhack's Server Minecraft Server
Screenshot from Folkhack's Server Minecraft Server
Screenshot from Folkhack's Server Minecraft Server
Screenshot from Folkhack's Server Minecraft Server
Screenshot from Folkhack's Server Minecraft Server
Screenshot from Folkhack's Server Minecraft Server
Screenshot from Folkhack's Server Minecraft Server
Screenshot from Folkhack's Server Minecraft Server

Server IP - Copy to Minecraft Client to Play: minecraft.folkhack.com

Adult Minecraft community focused on building, redstone engineering, history, and collaboration. 12+ years of builds dating all the way back to alpha!

Instant whitelist form on website at minecraft.folkhack.com

Who we are:
--------------------------------------------------------
⚔️ - Hard difficulty semi-vanilla survival (PVE)
❤️ - Community-driven
🏳️‍🌈 - Inclusive
📅 - Established October 2010
🚫 - No resets
⚒️ - Building-oriented
🛡️ - GriefPrevention with claims
🔁 - CoreProtect rollbacks
💾 - Incremental offsite backups
⚙️ - Automation/AFK friendly

Rules:
--------------------------------------------------------
🔞 - 18+ mature adults only
✋ - No illegal activities, threats, or harassment
💬 - No slurs, or derogatory terms
🔥 - No griefing, or theft
⚔️ - No unconsensual PVP
👀 - No PVP/movement hacks, or X-ray
🚫 - No advertising, spamming, or impersonation
🐢 - Don't cause server lag
💞 - Be polite and respect others

Features - General Utilities:
--------------------------------------------------------
💬 - FreedomChat: Community/chat management tool. Report issues to our moderation team.
🌉 - Discord Bridge: Enables Discord-to-game chat. Verification required by an admin.
⏪ - Version Support: With the ViaVersion/ViaBackwards plugin, we accommodate clients as far back as 1.19.3.

Features - Game Additions:
--------------------------------------------------------
🌍 - Spawn Relocation: Every major version, we move the spawn to provide players with new content and maintain a refreshing experience.
✈️ - Ender Dragon Drops: Due to numerous raided end cities, the Ender dragon now drops an elytra. This reduces the need for excessive end chunk generation.
🤖 - Villager AI Control: Naming a villager Trader or Bonk disables its AI. They will continue trading but won't spawn iron golems. To re-enable, rename them.
🌙 - One-Person Sleep: Only one person needs to sleep to pass the night. Our server is AFK-friendly. If sleeping is unwanted, notify the chat.
🔒 - Claims: We the plugin GriefPrevention for claims. Golden shovel: Make claims. Golden hoe: Inspect claims. Commands: /claim, /unclaim, /claimlist.
🗺️ - Dynmap: For navigation and server study.
🚫 - Phantom Control: Phantoms are disabled - we aim to let individual players toggle phantom spawning.
🌀 - Warp Network: A straightforward network for spawn travel - stick around for a tour!
🗳️ - Voting Rewards: Voting on the server lists helps us market and keep the server alive! 97% chance: Diamond per vote. 3% chance: Netherite scrap per vote. 50 votes: Change chat username color with /nick.
🌳 - Tree Decay: Trees decay quickly, motivating players to harvest them fully.
👻 - Invisible Frames: Craft using eight item frames and one lingering invisibility potion. Make it glow with a glow squid ink sack.

Features - Passive Game Additions:
--------------------------------------------------------
💺 - GSit: For screenshots and casual AFK moments.
🎭 - Player Heads: Players drop their head when killed in PVP.
📊 - Toolstats: Tracks stats like blocks mined, mobs killed, and item crafting date.