Server IP - Copy to Minecraft Client to Play: aquaruby.mc.ggThe Aqua Ruby Minecraft server is a whitelisted community.
Everyone on the server plays in survival mode including admins, moderators, and owners.
The server strives to be close to vanilla. This means some commands like /home /spawn and /warp are not used. The only plugins used are moderation related and land-related.
Some of the plugins used on the server:
- Essentials limited
- Factions limited
The vision of the server is to have several towns and settlements around the world. Players are encouraged to team up and build up towns. Towns and settlements should be spread apart by a fair distance. The distance should be around 500+ blocks recommended.
Some general server rules:
1. Griefing is strictly banned. This includes stealing, raiding, and pillaging other player creations.
2. Hacked clients are strictly banned. This includes x-ray hacking, combat-related hacks, and flying hacks. Minimaps are allowed.
3. Try and keep the server PG-13. What does this mean Do not use excessive cursing and swearing. All builds should be clean. Player interactions on the chat and discord should be clean and mature.
4. Preserve the natural landscape! This means players should keep the nature looking good. Do not build 1x1 noob towers. Do not carve out a side of a mountain and do nothing with it. Replant trees after you cut them down. Keep things looking good!
5. PvP is turned on, however, both players must consent before fighting. You are not allowed to kill players in order to take inventory items.
6. Towns and settlements should be spread out. Do not start building around another player if they do not want you to be there. Please respect all land claims. Just because someone has built something, but has not claimed it with factions, does not mean you can destroy the structure. Faction claims simply stand to further protect someones creation.
Other things to note:
The server does utilize a road system. Players are encouraged to connect their settlements into existing roads and use signs to mark road names and to set distance markers. Players are allowed to extend the road in any directions they want.
Our map has been live since 6/2018. The map will not be reset, so your builds will last!
We try to keep the server updated to the most recent version of Minecraft.
There is no specific building standard, however, players should strive to create structures that they are proud of! When building, keep in mind how close you are building to other settlements. When building/extending a road, keep in mind theming and distance to other roads.
The server ranks are as follows:
Server Dev - Reserved for both of the server founders
Admin - Reserved for players who have been playing on the server for a long time. Hand selected by server devs.
Moderator - These players are responsible for responding to player complaints and concerns. These players must moderate players for hacks and griefing. These players are hand selected by server devs.
Origins Member - These players are people who have been on the server since we started. These players are equal to moderators in power. You cannot achieve this rank if you do not already have it.. Sorry!
Donator - Donating to our server will result in achieving a donator status! This rank is purely cosmetic. These players have no advantage over others. These players help keep our server alive!
Member - This is you! Once accepted into the server, you will become a member. Members are allowed to build their settlements into the world and be apart of the Aqua Ruby Community!
Again, all players play in survival mode and have no advantage over another. Admins cannot spawn items, nor can moderators or donators. If you are joining for the specific purpose of becoming an admin or moderator, you are not joining for the right reasons.
To apply, go to this link: https://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/minecraft/servers/aqua-ruby-minecraft-sever-584576/