Minecraft Server icon for Living NIghtmareVote for Living NIghtmare



Living NIghtmare
0 Players have voted for this server in June.
5 Votes - All time
Top Voters

Top Voters

  • wackyhobo - 1 vote
  • tim_tornada - 1 vote
Share

Server IP - Copy to Minecraft Client to Play: livingnightmare.mcserver.us

*NOW ON CURSEFORGE *

server IP Livingnightmare.mcserver.us

Living Nightmare mod pack and server! https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/modpacks/livingnightmare

**GUNS**

After the great powers of the world launched the first nukes 90% of people were killed, of the remaining 10% more than half are now mutated monsters and undead slaves. its your job to scavenge for goods in this vast landscape of destroyed buildings and abandoned structures.

*SERVER HAS CUSTOM BUILT SPAWN *Voice chat *Custom villagers *Custom loot spawns *LOTS OF RP POTENTIAL *Our DISCORD is about 200 strong so far come play! THIS IS A NEW MAP AND MODPACK RELEASE

**ON FIRST JOIN YOUR GAME MAY SEEM FROZEN AT LOADING TERRAIN. I ASSURE YOU IT IS NOT! JUST BE PATIENT**
https://discord.gg/XYFJUyV5AP


FORGE SERVER