Benji-Bow Vanilla Survival: it's all in the name. Benji-Bow Vanilla Survival is a small vanilla survival with a tight-knit community looking to expand
What kind of Minecraft Server is Benji-Bow Vanilla Survival?
Benji-Bow Vanilla Survival is a Minecraft Survival Server that specifically serves players using the Java edition of the game. The server aims to provide a friendly and welcoming environment for players to enjoy a balanced and engaging Survival experience.
- Java Server IP: play.benjibow.com
- Minecraft Version: The server operates on version n/a
Types of Games and Gameplay on Benji-Bow Vanilla Survival?
Minecraft servers offer a diverse range of game modes and gameplay types, which is what sets them apart from one another. Benji-Bow Vanilla Survival is a Minecraft server that offers several types of games and gameplay, including unknown modes.
Server software used to run Benji-Bow Vanilla Survival?
Using custom server software provides additional features, customization options, and plugin support compared to the original Minecraft server jar. This server has registered their server to use the following server software: Spigot
How do I join the Benji-Bow Vanilla Survival server?
Join with Minecraft Java edition
- Click on the Java IP here to copy it: play.benjibow.com
- Open Minecraft and click the Multiplayer tab and click Add Server
- Paste the IP into the Add Server option. Click Done
- Click Join and enjoy playing on Benji-Bow Vanilla Survival