Welcome to Simia: a no-grief survival server featuring Essentials, McMMo, Jobs, Quests, and much more! With a friendly community and player-driven economy, everyone is welcome on this non-pay-to-win server.
- Natively 1.19.4 | Joinable on any client or version
- World Never Resets | Large builds are encouraged
- User-Friendly Interface | Menus are clean and easy to follow
- Friendly Community | Welcoming and tight-knit playerbase that is active in chat
- No Grief | Protect your builds from other players with our user-friendly land claiming system
- Player-driven economy | Buy and sell items from others! Players dictate the value of all in-game items
- Player Shops | Anyone can create automated shops using signs
- Player Warps | Custom warps that players can set. Anyone can visit them using /pw
- In-Game Ranks | Players can rank up with in-game money. Each rank unlocks several gameplay benefits
- Jobs | Make money performing actions such as mining, farming, enchanting, building, etc.
- Quests | Earn money and crate keys for completing quest scrolls
- Fishing | More fish, custom fishing rod enchants, sell the fish you catch, craft fishing totems, and more
- Crossplay | Join on both Java and Bedrock
What kind of Minecraft Server is Simia Survival?
Simia Survival is a Minecraft Survival Server that specifically serves players using the Java edition of the game. The server aims to provide a friendly and welcoming environment for players to enjoy a balanced and engaging Crossplay, Survival experience.
Types of Games and Gameplay on Simia Survival?
Minecraft servers offer a diverse range of game modes and gameplay types, which is what sets them apart from one another. Simia Survival is a Minecraft server that offers several types of games and gameplay, including PVE, Land Claim, McMMO, Economy modes.
Server software used to run Simia Survival?
Using custom server software provides additional features, customization options, and plugin support compared to the original Minecraft server jar. This server has registered their server to use the following server software: Spigot
Additional plugins / mods installed on server
Essentials, MCMMO, JobsReborn, GreifPrevention, Quests, Fishing
How do I join the Simia Survival server?
Join with Minecraft Java edition
- Click on the Java IP here to copy it: play.simiamc.net
- Open Minecraft and click the Multiplayer tab and click Add Server
- Paste the IP into the Add Server option. Click Done
- Click Join and enjoy playing on Simia Survival