A balance between beta nostalgia and fast-paced gameplay.
- Eat --> Heal
- Beta Walking (lite stamina)
- x2 Mob Health (remember when they were hard?)
- Minimal Travel (2k border) Better Raids.
- Lite TNT Jump (less "ooh!" more boom!)
- Giant Zombies (remember MineZ?)
- Seasonal Features
Resurrect the Glory Days of Faction Raiding.
Personal Website: https://noah-chase.com
What kind of Minecraft Server is Dead Factions?
Dead Factions is a Minecraft Survival Server that specifically serves players using the Java edition of the game. The server aims to provide a friendly and welcoming environment for players to enjoy a balanced and engaging Survival experience.
- Java Server IP: deadfactions.mysrv.us:25652
- Minecraft Version: The server operates on version 1.20.1
Types of Games and Gameplay on Dead Factions?
Minecraft servers offer a diverse range of game modes and gameplay types, which is what sets them apart from one another. Dead Factions is a Minecraft server that offers several types of games and gameplay, including Parkour, PVP, PVE, Land Claim, Factions modes.
Server software used to run Dead Factions?
Using custom server software provides additional features, customization options, and plugin support compared to the original Minecraft server jar. This server has registered their server to use the following server software: Spigot
Additional plugins / mods installed on server
factions, instant eat, stamina, giant zombies, essentials
How do I join the Dead Factions server?
Join with Minecraft Java edition
- Click on the Java IP here to copy it: deadfactions.mysrv.us:25652
- Open Minecraft and click the Multiplayer tab and click Add Server
- Paste the IP into the Add Server option. Click Done
- Click Join and enjoy playing on Dead Factions