|Help the Server
0 Players have voted for this server in July.
434 Votes - All time
Server IP - Copy to Minecraft Client to Play: mc.sheepserver.imThis is the server for you, if you look for a place where you can be safe against griefers, hackers, immaturity and sudden map resets!
Its run by experienced managers, which has given this server an unique atmosphere. Its open for everyone, and we have simple rules to give players the freedom they want, but still be secure. The server has been up since beta 1.7.3, and have NEVER had irreparable griefer damage.
Instead of me chatting on about the server, i suggest you log on and check it out for yourself. Have a look around spawn, talk to some players, try out the Adventure map with a friend. Just join, theres no whitelist and no build restriction (except in the Creative world). Theres only one more thing to say:
WELCOME TO THE SHEEPSERVER!
Keywords for our server if you want to know more:
- Multiverse, we have Survival, Creative, a home made Adventure map, and a Minigames world!
- LogBlock keeps track of everyone, so we can easily roll back a griefers actions!
- PhysicalShop makes it easy for you to trade items for gold ingots, which is our currency!
- PreciousStones is used for protection. Extremely easy block-based protection fields, and just add other blocks to modify your protection! 100% hacker proof!
- LWC locks your chests and doors, so noone exept you and your friends can access them!
- DynamicBan keeps those hackers and greifers away.
- SheepForums, where we discuss how we want the server to be, and banned players can apply to be forgiven.
Old worlds after a map reset is uploaded to our homepage, so you wont lose all your work because of irresponsible admins!
Quote by Andrew_Mullhaupt:
*During my 3 years of Minecraft experience, I have learned many things. And one of those things that I learned (or so I thought) was that there wasnt a single Vanilla server that had a friendly community, a small amount of plugins, and security in your buildings. This server, I kid you not, was the first server since I started that has all these things listed above. The community is great, the plugins are plentiful enough to have an enjoyable experience and feel safe, but not too much where you feel suffocated with all the messages you get from the plugins, and you can have secure buildings. I have found that the admins are extremely nice, and have helped out with all of the problems I have had. When I first joined almost everyone said Welcome and I was so very happy at this minor thing. And to this minute, ever time someone joins, even if they arent new I almost always will pass on my happiness by saying Welcome (name)!.