[NEW 1.16 SURVIVAL WORLD]
Left4Craft is a small community server with the main gamemode being semi-vanilla Survival. It was never supposed to be a large server rather, Left4Craft is a friendly community where most players know each other. Even when youre out and cant play, you can continue your conversations with players who are in-game with the custom Minecraft-Discord chat bridge.
With the low cost of budget Minecraft hosting, it is easy for anyone who has no idea what they are doing to start a Minecraft server. Here are some of the things that make Left4Craft better than most:
- Over 7 years of history and experience. Hundreds of players have been part of the community, many have fond memories, and some older players are still active
- Not run by incompetent staffwe have been doing this for years we know what were doing. We are developers, we make things that will improve the server like custom integrations with other platforms such as Discord, custom plugins etc
- High-quality plugins
- Hosted on dedicated hardware specialised for hosting game servers
- Each gamemode is on a separate server with a custom plugin for cross-server chat you can keep playing even if one server is down
- 99 uptime and 19.9 avg. TPS lag-free with public data on the status page status.left4craft.org
- Donators are given fair and mostly cosmetic rewards
Grief-free semi-vanilla Survival
- PvP is only allowed if all players involved agree first, so you wont be randomly killed by another player
- Simple claims GriefPrevention protects your land, animals, and items
- Even if your base wasnt claimed, griefing and raiding are against the rules and staff can roll-back any damage
- Advanced economy, homes, teleportation, and community towns built by players
- Large plots 1012 and free limited world edit for all players
- Get a second plot by registering for the free user rank
- Donators can get more plots and unlimited world edit
- Striking builds, some many years old
Unique Zombies minigame
- 3D guns, custom mobs
Discord server: discord.left4craft.org
Join at mc.left4craft.org
Please read the rules left4.cf/rules before playing!
What kind of Minecraft Server is Left4Craft?
Left4Craft is a Minecraft Semi Vanilla Server that specifically serves players using the Java edition of the game. The server aims to provide a friendly and welcoming environment for players to enjoy a balanced and engaging Survival, Semi Vanilla experience.
Types of Games and Gameplay on Left4Craft?
Minecraft servers offer a diverse range of game modes and gameplay types, which is what sets them apart from one another. Left4Craft is a Minecraft server that offers several types of games and gameplay, including PVP, Land Claim modes.
Server software used to run Left4Craft?
Using custom server software provides additional features, customization options, and plugin support compared to the original Minecraft server jar. This server has registered their server to use the following server software: Spigot
How do I join the Left4Craft server?
Join with Minecraft Java edition
- Click on the Java IP here to copy it: mc.left4craft.org
- Open Minecraft and click the Multiplayer tab and click Add Server
- Paste the IP into the Add Server option. Click Done
- Click Join and enjoy playing on Left4Craft