Vanilla SMP with an extensive custom datapack and a great community.
There are no plugins or game-altering mods.
- Silktouchable Spawners
- Bi-Weekly Server Events
- 1.14.3-style God-Armor
- Custom Structures generating throughout the World
- Discord Server with over 250 friendly Players
- Over 250 custom Crafting Recipes
- Customize Armorstand Poses
- TPA to your Friends
- Combine Overlay Banners
- Move Trades between Villagers
- Review your Death Coordinates
- No Grief Protection
- Nothing is locked behind a Paywall
- No racial slurs
- No insulting other players
- No Cheating
- Griefing is allowed but frowned upon
What kind of Minecraft Server is Modded Vanilla?
Modded Vanilla is a Minecraft Vanilla Server that specifically serves players using the Java edition of the game. The server aims to provide a friendly and welcoming environment for players to enjoy a balanced and engaging Survival, Vanilla experience.
Types of Games and Gameplay on Modded Vanilla?
Minecraft servers offer a diverse range of game modes and gameplay types, which is what sets them apart from one another. Modded Vanilla is a Minecraft server that offers several types of games and gameplay, including unknown modes.
Server software used to run Modded Vanilla?
Using custom server software provides additional features, customization options, and plugin support compared to the original Minecraft server jar. This server has registered their server to use the following server software: None custom server software registered. We suspect the server uses the original game files.
How do I join the Modded Vanilla server?
Join with Minecraft Java edition
- Click on the Java IP here to copy it: modded-vanilla.com
- Open Minecraft and click the Multiplayer tab and click Add Server
- Paste the IP into the Add Server option. Click Done
- Click Join and enjoy playing on Modded Vanilla