What RulerCraft offers:
- Full scale world of Earth with all continents, ores and different biomes.
- Can start your own towns and nations or you can join another town or nation.
Cultures & Religions:
- Custom set of cultures and religions to choose from for your towns.
- Dynamic and fair economy: automatic price changes and trading ships scattered around Earth.
- Custom system that gives you different perks based on your role choice. Your role can be upgraded to the next tier for $$$. Many fun roles such as Paladin, Warlord, Beastmaster, Lord, Chieftain, Conquistador and more!
- Players vote on things such as new features, staff promotions, ban appeals and more.
- Toxic behavior and excess drama is not tolerated.
- Staff are chosen by the players and follow our staff guidelines.
- You choose whether to turn on PvP or not. Those with red name have PvP on and can be killed in the wild.
Wars & Neutrality:
- We offer organized battles for wars with a custom war system. Your town/nation can choose to remain neutral to avoid wars.
- Custom dungeons such as Aztec Temple, End Temple and Creeper Tomb with plenty of mobs to kill for your EXP and loot needs. Custom Bosses with endgame loot as a cherry on top.
Java & Bedrock support:
- play on any device you want.
Visit our website to see more features and information.
The World Is Yours
What kind of Minecraft Server is RulerCraft?
RulerCraft is a Minecraft Survival Server that specifically serves players using the Java edition of the game. The server aims to provide a friendly and welcoming environment for players to enjoy a balanced and engaging Survival experience.
Types of Games and Gameplay on RulerCraft?
Minecraft servers offer a diverse range of game modes and gameplay types, which is what sets them apart from one another. RulerCraft is a Minecraft server that offers several types of games and gameplay, including Roleplay, PVP, PVE, Factions, McMMO, Economy, Survival Games modes.
Server software used to run RulerCraft?
Using custom server software provides additional features, customization options, and plugin support compared to the original Minecraft server jar. This server has registered their server to use the following server software: Spigot
Additional plugins / mods installed on server
Earth, Towny, Roles, Economy, Essentials, Dynmap, Geopol, SMP, McMMO, Nations, Factions, Towns, Geyser, Bedrock
How do I join the RulerCraft server?
Join with Minecraft Java edition
- Click on the Java IP here to copy it: play.rulercraft.com
- Open Minecraft and click the Multiplayer tab and click Add Server
- Paste the IP into the Add Server option. Click Done
- Click Join and enjoy playing on RulerCraft