Fun Vanilla MC server. No Plugins, and purely just for a good survival minecraft game. If you want to join, also join the Discord. Have a good day, and I hope you join.
What kind of Minecraft Server is Mophobia?
Mophobia is a Minecraft Vanilla Server that specifically serves players using the Java edition of the game. The server aims to provide a friendly and welcoming environment for players to enjoy a balanced and engaging Survival, Vanilla experience.
- Java Server IP: Mophobia.aternos.me
- Minecraft Version: The server operates on version n/a
Types of Games and Gameplay on Mophobia?
Minecraft servers offer a diverse range of game modes and gameplay types, which is what sets them apart from one another. Mophobia is a Minecraft server that offers several types of games and gameplay, including unknown modes.
Server software used to run Mophobia?
Using custom server software provides additional features, customization options, and plugin support compared to the original Minecraft server jar. This server has registered their server to use the following server software: None custom server software registered. We suspect the server uses the original game files.
How do I join the Mophobia server?
Join with Minecraft Java edition
- Click on the Java IP here to copy it: Mophobia.aternos.me
- Open Minecraft and click the Multiplayer tab and click Add Server
- Paste the IP into the Add Server option. Click Done
- Click Join and enjoy playing on Mophobia