A modpack server that brings the world of Pokemon into minecraft! Team up with friends to trade, share, and harvest resources for your Pokemon town!
GTS for pokemon and items
Player Chest shops and Admin Shop
What kind of Minecraft Server is Voloronmon Cobblemon?
Voloronmon Cobblemon is a Minecraft Towny Server that specifically serves players using the Java edition of the game. The server aims to provide a friendly and welcoming environment for players to enjoy a balanced and engaging unknown experience.
- Java Server IP: cobblemon.voloron.com:25510
- Minecraft Version: The server operates on version 1.20.1
Types of Games and Gameplay on Voloronmon Cobblemon?
Minecraft servers offer a diverse range of game modes and gameplay types, which is what sets them apart from one another. Voloronmon Cobblemon is a Minecraft server that offers several types of games and gameplay, including Cobblemon, Towny, Economy modes.
Server software used to run Voloronmon Cobblemon?
Using custom server software provides additional features, customization options, and plugin support compared to the original Minecraft server jar. This server has registered their server to use the following server software: Craftbukkit
Additional plugins / mods installed on server
towny, bossshoppro, jobs reborn, cobblemon, coinflip, playerwarps, chestshop
How do I join the Voloronmon Cobblemon server?
Join with Minecraft Java edition
- Click on the Java IP here to copy it: cobblemon.voloron.com:25510
- Open Minecraft and click the Multiplayer tab and click Add Server
- Paste the IP into the Add Server option. Click Done
- Click Join and enjoy playing on Voloronmon Cobblemon