If youre looking to meet new people and become part of a close-knit community, then Finmine is the server for you! Weve been around for 10+ years now and while our player base is large, our server is never too crowded, making it a great environment for players who find bigger servers overwhelming.
Finmine includes the following for you:
- 20,000 x 20,000 survival map
- Grief protection/Anti-cheating plugins
- Player warps
- Economy, admin shops and player shops
- Creative plots
- Discord for those who want hang out
- Active staff members who are accessible through discord
Our server also consists of a diverse age range, and our main chats are kept kid and family friendly. Finmine takes pride in being accepting and welcoming, and we dont tolerate discrimination towards others. Everyone is welcome!
Whats extra special about Finmine is that our community extends outside of Minecraft itself. Many of our players will gather in the discord to hang out, play other games such as Dungeons and Dragons, and listen to music. Some of our players have also become close friends and met in person!
- The majority of our players are from North and South America. If you stop by and the server is completely empty, its likely due to time zones. A lot of us might be at school/work or are asleep, so please remember to pop back another time! At peak hours we usually have between 10-20 players.
- Currently, were in the middle of upgrading our hardware. Because of this, we dont have our superflat creative world online, or some of our old minigames that required extra plugins, such as block hunt. Our pvp maps, spleef, and parkour are accessible 24/7, however games need to be hosted manually. Occasionally well host competitions, so keep an eye out!