FroobWorld is a simple survival server that's been around since 2011. If you enjoy the old-school style of SMP, you will probably enjoy our server.
Our rules are pretty standard. Essentially - no griefing; no stealing; and no cheating. We keep the chat at PG-13 levels.
Some features of FroobWorld:
- Land claiming, with no limit to the size (within reason)
- Lockette-style chest locking
- /home, /spawn, /tpa, /back
- 16 view distance
- long-term maps
- We don't take donations or give prizes in exchange for votes
What kind of Minecraft Server is FroobWorld Semi-Vanilla?
FroobWorld Semi-Vanilla is a Minecraft Semi Vanilla Server that specifically serves players using the Java edition of the game. The server aims to provide a friendly and welcoming environment for players to enjoy a balanced and engaging Survival, Semi Vanilla experience.
Types of Games and Gameplay on FroobWorld Semi-Vanilla?
Minecraft servers offer a diverse range of game modes and gameplay types, which is what sets them apart from one another. FroobWorld Semi-Vanilla is a Minecraft server that offers several types of games and gameplay, including PVE modes.
Server software used to run FroobWorld Semi-Vanilla?
Using custom server software provides additional features, customization options, and plugin support compared to the original Minecraft server jar. This server has registered their server to use the following server software: Spigot
How do I join the FroobWorld Semi-Vanilla server?
Join with Minecraft Java edition
- Click on the Java IP here to copy it: s.froobworld.com
- Open Minecraft and click the Multiplayer tab and click Add Server
- Paste the IP into the Add Server option. Click Done
- Click Join and enjoy playing on FroobWorld Semi-Vanilla