In a world full of soulless Minecraft Networks and one-size-fits-all hub servers, SwanCraft was created to give players something different: a place to call home. We are very proud of the community we have created here. At SwanCraft, we believe that everyone should be respected, be allowed to be themselves, and most importantly, feel safe and comfortable. We will always focus on community first and will never lose our pure semi-vanilla survival roots. Our close-knit community and dedicated staff team is ready to welcome you into our family!
Chat Reporting: Disabled
Server Location: United States
Founded: Jan 22, 2017
- Semi-Vanilla (no major game altering plugins)
- Community Focus
- Protection from Griefing/Raiding
- Two Ranking Systems: Voting (free), Supporter (paid)
- Higher vote ranks provide better rewards than paid ranks.
- Frequent Events
- Custom Made Collectibles
- Just Survival Gameplay
- Item Based Economy & Player Ran Shops
- Player Created Warps and Towns
- Fully Trained and Capable Staff Team
WHAT WE DON'T HAVE
When searching for a new place to play, sometimes what a server doesnt have is just as important as what it does.
- NO Towny
- NO MCMMO
- NO Factions
- NO Economy Plugins
- NO different game modes
- NO Dynmap
- NO Keep Inventory, but your prior death coords are accesible by you for your convenience using /dp.
- NO Custom Enchants
WE ARE NOT A HUB SERVER
Map Expanded for 1.20 on July 23
Overworld: 60k x 60k
Nether: 20k x 20k
The End: 20k x 20k
What kind of Minecraft Server is SwanCraft?
SwanCraft is a Minecraft Survival Server that specifically serves players using the Java edition of the game. The server aims to provide a friendly and welcoming environment for players to enjoy a balanced and engaging Survival experience.
Types of Games and Gameplay on SwanCraft?
Minecraft servers offer a diverse range of game modes and gameplay types, which is what sets them apart from one another. SwanCraft is a Minecraft server that offers several types of games and gameplay, including PVE, Land Claim modes.
Server software used to run SwanCraft?
Using custom server software provides additional features, customization options, and plugin support compared to the original Minecraft server jar. This server has registered their server to use the following server software: Spigot
Additional plugins / mods installed on server
Essentials, GriefPrevention, Shop, Minepacks
How do I join the SwanCraft server?
Join with Minecraft Java edition
- Click on the Java IP here to copy it: sl.swancraftmc.com
- Open Minecraft and click the Multiplayer tab and click Add Server
- Paste the IP into the Add Server option. Click Done
- Click Join and enjoy playing on SwanCraft