HearthCraft is a no-griefing economy SMP with a 0% pay-to-win store (verify for yourself!) that has been making the best experiences since October of 2018. We're experts in bringing people together. Have a sneak peek here!
No, this is not an RPG, a custom-world SMP, or some overly complex game. We've tailored our server to have a lot of features but just enough so it doesn't strip the experience of vanilla Minecraft we've all come to love. Aside from that, most of our players love the community we've built as much as the game itself.
- The server will never reset. Ever. World dates back to July 2019.
- 0% pay-to-win perk system.
- Resource worlds (resets monthly)Dynmap
- Zero tolerance for any form of hate speech.
- Pet system
- Level-up System based on playtime, mcMMO, and economy.
- Land Claiming
- Active and healthy economy system that includes player shops, player warps, auctions etc.
- Marriage plugin
- /wild (random teleport) command
- Leaderboards with a wide range of categories from blocks mined and mobs killed to cake slices eaten and pig distance!
Runs on a dedicated Ryzen 5 5600X machine in Virginia
Block logging with CoreProtect and inventory rollback, for rare cases in which the server is clearly at fault, with InventorySaver.
/pl is public
No keep-inventory but /back is enabled and drops are locked (i.e. no one can take them except you) by default.
Difficulty = Hard
Main world is 90,000 * 90,000. All other worlds are 20,000 * 20,000.
No entity culling, mob stacking, or other plugin-reliant farm limitations.
What kind of Minecraft Server is HearthCraft?
HearthCraft is a Minecraft Survival Server that specifically serves players using the Java edition of the game. The server aims to provide a friendly and welcoming environment for players to enjoy a balanced and engaging Survival experience.
- Java Server IP: play.hearthcraft.net
- Minecraft Version: The server operates on version 1.19.4
Types of Games and Gameplay on HearthCraft?
Minecraft servers offer a diverse range of game modes and gameplay types, which is what sets them apart from one another. HearthCraft is a Minecraft server that offers several types of games and gameplay, including Roleplay, PVE, Land Claim, McMMO, Economy modes.
Server software used to run HearthCraft?
Using custom server software provides additional features, customization options, and plugin support compared to the original Minecraft server jar. This server has registered their server to use the following server software: Craftbukkit, Spigot
Additional plugins / mods installed on server
Essentials, Dynmap, mcMMO, MyPet, BlazeAndCaves Advancement Datapack
How do I join the HearthCraft server?
Join with Minecraft Java edition
- Click on the Java IP here to copy it: play.hearthcraft.net
- Open Minecraft and click the Multiplayer tab and click Add Server
- Paste the IP into the Add Server option. Click Done
- Click Join and enjoy playing on HearthCraft