- We respect the work of other players so griefing is prohibited.
- The map limit is 50k so you have a lot of space to play.
- The difficulty level is set to Hard.
- We have no plugins that alter gameplay.
- No teleport commands i.e. /tpa, /home, /spawn
- PvP is allowed if both players agree.
1. No hacking or using mods which increase your advantage.
2. No destroying or robbing other players' buildings.
3. No offensive builds, names or skins.
4. No advertising of any kind.
5. No spamming or flooding the chat.
6. No spawnkilling or destroying other players' beds.
7. Glitches/exploits that may cause server lags are not allowed.
8. PvP is allowed if both players agree.
9. Respect other players. Racism or any slurs are not allowed.
What kind of Minecraft Server is Classic Vanilla?
Classic Vanilla is a Minecraft Semi Vanilla Server that specifically serves players using the Java edition of the game. The server aims to provide a friendly and welcoming environment for players to enjoy a balanced and engaging Survival, Semi Vanilla experience.
Types of Games and Gameplay on Classic Vanilla?
Minecraft servers offer a diverse range of game modes and gameplay types, which is what sets them apart from one another. Classic Vanilla is a Minecraft server that offers several types of games and gameplay, including PVE modes.
Server software used to run Classic Vanilla?
Using custom server software provides additional features, customization options, and plugin support compared to the original Minecraft server jar. This server has registered their server to use the following server software: None custom server software registered. We suspect the server uses the original game files.
How do I join the Classic Vanilla server?
Join with Minecraft Java edition
- Click on the Java IP here to copy it: mc.classicvanilla.org
- Open Minecraft and click the Multiplayer tab and click Add Server
- Paste the IP into the Add Server option. Click Done
- Click Join and enjoy playing on Classic Vanilla