Welcome to Aoris-Network!
This is a newly created network in which we have created a small amount of servers such as:
- Lobby (An awesome lobby in which you will be welcome to look around(get a few rewards) and head to our other servers!)
- SMP (A survival minecraft server with only the most needed plugins to have the most absolute fun!)
- Creative (A creative server in which you can build on plots with voxelsniper and worldedit!)
- World of Arevia (A soon to be started MMORPG type of server in which the players can choose their class and complete quests, dungeons and many more!)
Feel free to join us on our adventure and to have fun! We are currently stable on 1.16.5 but will update soon to the next patch.
We have huge plans and many more servers are going to be made!
You can expect soon your favorite minigames and skyblock!
We listen to our players and if you have any suggestions or criticism, do not be afraid to tell us on our discord or in our website's forum!
We are expecting you! :)
What kind of Minecraft Server is Aoris-Network?
Aoris-Network is a Minecraft Survival Server that specifically serves players using the Java edition of the game. The server aims to provide a friendly and welcoming environment for players to enjoy a balanced and engaging Survival, Creative experience.
- Java Server IP: play.aoris.net
- Minecraft Version: The server operates on version 1.19.4
Types of Games and Gameplay on Aoris-Network?
Minecraft servers offer a diverse range of game modes and gameplay types, which is what sets them apart from one another. Aoris-Network is a Minecraft server that offers several types of games and gameplay, including unknown modes.
Server software used to run Aoris-Network?
Using custom server software provides additional features, customization options, and plugin support compared to the original Minecraft server jar. This server has registered their server to use the following server software: Craftbukkit
How do I join the Aoris-Network server?
Join with Minecraft Java edition
- Click on the Java IP here to copy it: play.aoris.net
- Open Minecraft and click the Multiplayer tab and click Add Server
- Paste the IP into the Add Server option. Click Done
- Click Join and enjoy playing on Aoris-Network