The Seed was created with one thing in mind - Minecraft. For the players that are looking for a server that has countless custom-coded features, The Seed isnt for you. While we do have custom features, our goal is to keep The Seed simple and community-based for those that just want to play Minecraft with friends. So, heres what we offer:
- Player Shops | Anybody and everybody is allowed to create their own shop
- Player Warps | Once you are a Nomad play for one hour, you can create public warps
- User-Friendly Land Claiming | Protect your property with ease
- Rank promotions for playing on the server | Each Rank has its own upgrades
- Pets | Every player is able to tame their own pet by killing any animal with a lead
- Player-Driven Economy | The Seed sells a limited amount of items at its shop. Go buy and sell
from other players!
- Friendly Community | Although we are a new server, we encourage our future players to be
mature, respectful, and friendly!
What kind of Minecraft Server is The Seed?
The Seed is a Minecraft Survival Server that specifically serves players using the Java edition of the game. The server aims to provide a friendly and welcoming environment for players to enjoy a balanced and engaging Survival experience.
Types of Games and Gameplay on The Seed?
Minecraft servers offer a diverse range of game modes and gameplay types, which is what sets them apart from one another. The Seed is a Minecraft server that offers several types of games and gameplay, including PVE, Land Claim, McMMO, Economy modes.
Server software used to run The Seed?
Using custom server software provides additional features, customization options, and plugin support compared to the original Minecraft server jar. This server has registered their server to use the following server software: Spigot
Additional plugins / mods installed on server
MCMMO, ChestShop, Survival, MyPet, GriefPrevention
How do I join the The Seed server?
Join with Minecraft Java edition
- Click on the Java IP here to copy it: theseedmc.com
- Open Minecraft and click the Multiplayer tab and click Add Server
- Paste the IP into the Add Server option. Click Done
- Click Join and enjoy playing on The Seed