The Celestial Expanse is an extremely detailed SciFi Towny Nations Server.
There is an extensive tech tree involving everything from Refineries, Solar Panels and Turbines to functional Vehicles - Like Starships, Tanks and More!
Explore, Colonize and/or Conquer over 20 Planets! Build a Metropolis! Design an entire Starship Fleet! Grow an Industrial Complex larger than anyone else's!
Key Features Include:
- 100% Free to Play! We say NO to donations and NO to paid ranks!
(In reality this shouldn't even be a feature.)
- Custom power system with several forms of generation as well as uses
- Completely (user built) Custom (Movecraft) Ships, with only minimal % block requirements needed
- Several unique and vast planets with different landscapes, biomes and terrain features.
- Towny, allowing for more flexible town and nation creation
- Movecraft, the Vehicle system used as the backbone of the server
- A Ship-based Warping system used to get between Planets and their Orbits
- Entirely Unmodded/Vanilla Compatible, only a resource pack is required!
- The first Server to create 100% Autonomous, Combat Capable, NPC Ships using Movecraft
If this post piqued your interest; feel free to check us out!
Versions: 1.17-1.19.2 (Chat Reporting >> Disabled)
What kind of Minecraft Server is Celestial Expanse Network?
Celestial Expanse Network is a Minecraft Survival Server that specifically serves players using the Java edition of the game. The server aims to provide a friendly and welcoming environment for players to enjoy a balanced and engaging Survival experience.
Types of Games and Gameplay on Celestial Expanse Network?
Minecraft servers offer a diverse range of game modes and gameplay types, which is what sets them apart from one another. Celestial Expanse Network is a Minecraft server that offers several types of games and gameplay, including PVE, Factions modes.
Server software used to run Celestial Expanse Network?
Using custom server software provides additional features, customization options, and plugin support compared to the original Minecraft server jar. This server has registered their server to use the following server software: Spigot
How do I join the Celestial Expanse Network server?
Join with Minecraft Java edition
- Click on the Java IP here to copy it: celestialmc.zapto.org
- Open Minecraft and click the Multiplayer tab and click Add Server
- Paste the IP into the Add Server option. Click Done
- Click Join and enjoy playing on Celestial Expanse Network