Bedrock Compatible - IP play.rightshiftwoes.com - Port 8141
Console users use the BedrockTogether app
Death Bans: Temporary
Map Resets: Disabled
Reduced Mobs: Enabled
What kind of Minecraft Server is Right Shift Woes?
Right Shift Woes is a Minecraft Survival Server that specifically serves players using the Java edition of the game. The server aims to provide a friendly and welcoming environment for players to enjoy a balanced and engaging Survival, Hardcore experience.
- Java Server IP: play.rightshiftwoes.com:25573
- Minecraft Version: The server operates on version 1.19.4
Types of Games and Gameplay on Right Shift Woes?
Minecraft servers offer a diverse range of game modes and gameplay types, which is what sets them apart from one another. Right Shift Woes is a Minecraft server that offers several types of games and gameplay, including PVE modes.
Server software used to run Right Shift Woes?
Using custom server software provides additional features, customization options, and plugin support compared to the original Minecraft server jar. This server has registered their server to use the following server software: Spigot
How do I join the Right Shift Woes server?
Join with Minecraft Java edition
- Click on the Java IP here to copy it: play.rightshiftwoes.com:25573
- Open Minecraft and click the Multiplayer tab and click Add Server
- Paste the IP into the Add Server option. Click Done
- Click Join and enjoy playing on Right Shift Woes