Server IP - Copy to Minecraft Client to Play: play.soleilmc.xyzSoleil is a community driven server, our goal is for all different types and ages of players to feel welcome without introducing rules that ruin for the fun for other players.
Soleil was born from our love of the close community around peaceful and kid-friendly servers, and the frustrations of the aggressive restrictions they had.
We want to have the best of both worlds :
While we welcome younger players, parents should be warned that light swearing is allowed.
So how do we cater to everyone Well here is what were trying:
- Light swearing is allowed, but offensive comments and swears are removed.
- PvP is enabled in the wilderness, but disabled by default in claimed land.
- Survival and Creative Worlds with more to come!
- Griefing is prevented and against the rules for claimed areas
- TNT and Creeper explosions dont break blocks above sea level but do below so they can be used for mining!
We have a second goal in mind as well. Most servers have plugins that add shops and currency adding another element to gameplay, but theyre typically really unimmersive.
In Soliel, we dont want our plugins feeling out of place, and are trying out some creative solutions to keep the features of these mods.
Our currency in game isnt some number you find out by typing into chat. We use gold! Finally your gold blocks actually have value!
And thats all well and good but what about those awful looking shop signs Well Minecraft already has a trading mechanic with villagers, so we take advantage of that!
Upon request, players can make custom villagers with trades. You provide what the villager sells, and you get the gold in return!
- No griefing of clamed areas
- No excessive or offensive cursing
- No insulting players
- No spamming
- No advertising
- No politics
- No mods that give an unfair advantage
- No redstone that can lag the server
- Redstone clocks must have an off switch
- No nude skins
- Ask before building near players
We arent currently looking for new staff, but we always welcome suggestions on how to improve the server